donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dear Jesus, please hold her close....

We were just informed that our little girl is extremely sick.  I got a brief email with details that she's dehydrated and showing anemia.  She's lost 3 lbs from her already small frame.  Today she was evaluated and sent to a hospital.  
Right now, I'm assuming she's there and being treated.  Please pray that this is the case.  Pray that God will send his angels to watch over her and hold her close.  
Satan is fighting so hard right now, I can feel it.  He WILL be defeated!  
I ask that you pray in Jesus Holy and Precious Name that He heal her, give her strength and comfort her.  
I would fly to her side in a heart beat right now.  This is tough knowing that my daughter is suffering and there's nothing I can do to help.  Please join me in praying for our darling little girl.  God is in control and God is Good in all circumstances. 

2 comments:

  1. PRAYING !!!

    Keith & Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying!!!

    Bryan, Connie, Gracie, and Grant

    ReplyDelete