donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's a tough wait!

I just got off the phone with a dear friend of mine who is waiting for their Ethiopian referral.  It makes me tearfully sad to think of her pain she is going through right now.  It's tough!  She and her husband are nearing 25 months of just wait time.  ...not to mention the months of paperwork to get to this point!

I'm going to use this blog today as an opportunity to ask everyone to pray for my sweet friend and her family.  They need some news, any news.  They are at the "top of the list" and yet they wait, nothing happening.

I know God is at work and He's preparing their hearts and their Ethiopian child for each other.  I know that, but it's still tough!

Following God's plans are usually quite an adventure!  When I look back, I can see Him and His plans and how they've come together in such a grand orchestration, something I could never even have thought of!

Join me in praying and I thank you all!

"Dear Lord God,
You know the plans for this family.  You want the very best for them.  You know the plans for their future baby boy.  You want the very best for him.  We ask You to continue to give this family patience as the wait to bring their child home is growing longer.  Hold them in Your hand and surround them with Your perfect peace!  Love that little boy and put people in his life that love and support him until his Michigan family can.  Lord, this is all in Your timing and may Your will be done.  Now, we ask that they get matched with their child soon.  That the process for court & embassy happen quickly after their referral and that they can become the family you have always planned them to be! 

Father, You can do all things and we ask in the Name of Jesus for this family to get their referral and bring their little boy home!!  AMEN."




1 comment: