donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Early morning email from the US Embassy

Woohoo!!  Todd woke me at 4:42 this morning to tell me we got an email from the US Embassy in Ethiopia stating:  NOTICE OF COMPLETED I-604 INVESTIGATION
Woohoo!!  This means that one final paper we have been waiting for has not only surfaced, but has been submitted to the Embassy!

It's still early and the significance of this hasn't completely hit me.  Can't believe things are finally progressing. :)

At this point, if I'm understanding these final processes correctly, we will receive confirmation that we have completed the PAIR process (pre adoption immigration review) and that notification is our authorization to set up a court date for us to travel!  Yes, I said we are getting this close to our travel date for court!!

Thanks so very much for all the continued prayers.  If we can be specific about what we would see as a wonderful time for all of this to happen, it would be over the long Thanksgiving break.  :) I know Gods timing is better than what I plan, but as a mom of 5 and growing, it would be really nice to travel while Gabe is home from MSU and the other kiddos don't have to think about schedules much.  Is that too much to ask!?!  

Praying today for our girls to have peace about all the changes they are about to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment