donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Friday, August 14, 2015

Birthday & the "Next Step"

Today is "B's" birthday!  The day is here and we celebrate her life from afar!  I thank Jesus for her and for her Ethiopian parents who chose life!  What a gift!  Our little "honey-B" celebrates today and so do we!  Thank you God for taking care of her and loving on her on this special day!

August 14, as I've said before, is my favorite day!  Not only is it my "honey-B's" birthday, it's also the day we went to Ethiopia for our court day (3 years ago) and Kyah became an official Klaasen!  Lots of wonderful things happen on this day!

So, as I stated in my previous post.... "Next step.....Court Date in Ethiopia!!"  
well, guess what!?!  WE GOT OUR COURT DATE!!!

Not sure this has really sunk in yet, but we are thru all processes and have an official date in October to travel for court!  Praise Jesus!!  We feel so amazingly blessed to finally be at this point!  And, although it's a delay due to their rainy season closure, it feels good to be anticipating travel and finally getting to meet our daughters!  WooHoo!!  

Please continue to pray that this continued time of separation is healthy for all of us.  The delays have certainly taken their toll and we ask for prayers for our "honey-B" and "sweet-T" as they process the knowledge of us coming in a couple months and meeting their adoptive mom and dad for the first time.  The anticipation must be overwhelming, I know it is for me just thinking about it!  May God give us all peace throughout the final steps in these adoptions.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO EXCITED for all of you! So glad to hear this wonderful news! God bless you all! Can't wait to meet your newest daughters!

    ReplyDelete