donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Double the BLESSINGS!!

God has been working overtime on our adoption.  I will post all the details in future updates, but for today I want to share what God has been up to.  Many, many details are things that typically do not happen.  Many, many details are things that I would never have even dreamed of.  Many, many details are proving, once again that I am loved and a chosen child of my Heavenly Father.

On March 18 @ 10:10 a.m., I received a call, THE call, with a referral!  And, not just one referral...we received a referral for TWO girls from Ethiopia!  Oh, they are so beautiful and my heart is so full of joy!  Still trying to grasp the fact that we are chosen to raise 2 more precious children of God!  

3 comments:

  1. Go God! How amazing for you guys! So happy for you guys when I found out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful parents and those girls are so blessed to join your family! All your kids have caught the "dream" too, and embrace Kyah and adoption with so much love too! God's blessings on all of you! You're filling up that big house all right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the good Lord always knows what he is doing. we embrace your dream with love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete