donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Crushed....

I feel crushed right now.  We had heard that things went well with the parent/guardian interview 2 weeks ago and I inquired with the US Embassy as to when we would get our official clearance.  Well, we got an email from them this morning stating that they are unable to move forward at this point and are need ONE additional paper signed.  Big deal, right!?  Well, apparently it is a big deal to obtain.  

The Ethiopian team has known about this particular form for months and have been trying to get it and get it signed by the appropriate authority.  It's from a difficult place to travel to and the person who needs to sign it isn't always available or even there.  Our social worker said it's "literally one signature that is keeping us from moving forward."

Oh, why does Satan do this!?  Well, I guess I do know why!  He is trying with all his might to keep these girls from being in a loving Christian family.  God has proved over and over through these adoption processes that HE alone is in control!  Right now, I need to focus on the fact that my God is a lot more powerful than one signature on a piece of paper!  He can do this and I have a big feeling He will amaze me as He always does!!

I would ask you to join in praying that this form we are waiting for is obtained, signed and we can move along smoothly and quickly into the next step!  Thanks for your continued prayers and support.  It means so much and especially to 2 beautiful girls who need a mom and dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment