donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Friday, September 19, 2014

God makes me smile!

Although nothing has changed with the details of the "one missing paper and signature" situation that we found out about yesterday....Wow! today is amazing!!

Just got a call from our social worker in GR and she said the team in Ethiopia contacted her this morning. They want our permission to tell the girls about us today!!   I'm literally screaming and crying over here!  This is such great news since we originally were told that they couldn't tell the girls about us until we completed this PAIR process (you know, the one with the missing paper and signature!)  Anyway, I'm reassured that the social workers in Ethiopia feel it's appropriate timing to tell them and that time is TODAY.

My first question is that since we are not through with PAIR and it could now take much longer to complete, is it good to tell them and have them wait for us now that they know we exist.  My social worker said "we are fighting tooth and nail to get this process finalized!"

I just want to say that adopting is far more emotional for me than any pregnancy I've ever experienced!!

And, God has such an amazing presence.  Yesterday's news was tough.  Today, look at what He did!  He surprised 2 darlings with the news that they have a family! 

Thanks so each of you who lifted this up in prayer.  YOU make a huge difference!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying that everything goes through quickly and they can come home!!! They must be so happy to hear about you. The Beyer's

    ReplyDelete