donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Another day.....

Another meeting is set.  Monday (today) is supposed to be the new day that papers get approved.  God willing, this meeting did actually take place and our daughters' paperwork got its needed approval!  We are trying to have a huge sense of humor with this situation since it turns out that our agency's lawyer went to the meeting that was scheduled last Thursday to get these papers approved, only to get another meeting date set for Monday.  Due to Ethiopia being 8 hours ahead of us and communication difficulty some days, we haven't heard if this meeting took place or what the outcome is....

So, we wait another day.  Eh, what's another day, right!?  Well...as a momma in-waiting let me just tell you!  Right now, there is a hole.  A huge part of my life feels so incomplete and there seems to always be this sense of longing for the good news of approval, etc...with our daughters cases.   Which makes me think of my faith in Jesus!  What a gaping hole my entire being would be without Him to save me.  ME!  Just an insignificant woman from East Overisel!  He cares so much that He invited me to be on this wonderful-full of surprises-full of questions-journey and mother 2 more of His children.  ME!  He loves me and I'm important to Him and am a chosen member in His family.  My life would be incomplete without my Lord and He continues to give me strength and brighten my days!

Having just celebrated Mothers Day yesterday, I can say that I am over-the-top loving being a mom to Gabe, Jordan, Jesse, Solomon & Kyah!  Love these kiddos so much!!  What huge blessings each of them are to me!  And, although I am so anxious for their sisters to join the crew; today, this is where God placed me in life.  And, I'm cherishing each moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment