donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Distractions

You know the saying "God is up to something or the devil wouldn't be fighting this hard"....oh, we must have satan shaking in his boots!  He is trying SO hard to fight against our adoptions!  This all just came to my realization as I was contacting my social worker just now and had a discussion about all the things that are being thrown in our path to slow things down.
There have been so many road-blocks in our case and especially right now.  Crazy things!  He (satan) knows he is up for a big fight and won't win this!  He's scared!  That's right where I want him! He doesn't want these precious souls welcomed into a loving Christian family to be raised to love and fear God!
Pray this fight will be over soon!  The spiritual warfare here is huge!
My girls need a family.  Even if they are in an orphanage with caring nannies, friends, their own beds, 3 meals a day (much more than many children are fortunate enough to receive!), at the end of the day...it's still an orphanage.  No mom.  No dad.  No big brothers.  No little brothers.  No big sister.  No little sister.  How I long for them to be a part of my magnificent family!!
We got a "mini" update on them today.  It's blessed and so pathetically sad all at the same time.  I can't even bring myself to type our daughters words.  It brings me to tears.  Please pray that this fight to bring them home will be over soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie, although I talk to you occasionally, today I got caught up again on all your wonderful blog posts! So many lately! I love to see you faith, hope, the prom and graduation, ALL the kids pictures, your loving family, on and on! The ONE signature you're waiting to get. You're so right!! I figure too, when you have problems doing something good for the Lord and it is slow or not working out, it must be that satan is working hard to prevent it! So, as hard as it is to wait, there has to be good reasons for it. Satan is a liar, and wants to steal...so we know that when your girls come, it's all going to be a wonderful thing. I prayed for all your requests today as I read through them....will continue. Love you guys!
    Heavenly Father, we pray in the name of Jesus today, that satan will have no part in this adoption of B and T and that he will be thrown to the foot of the cross where Jesus will deal with him! Help them to put the entire armor of Christ on. We cover the whole Klaasen family in the blood of Jesus Christ, (all of them, in Ethiopia too!) and seal them in the power of the Holy Spirit! We claim total victory over the darkness in the name of Jesus. All darkness is dispelled in Jesus' light. I pray for this adoption to go through very soon and smoothly in the name of Jesus! Thank you Lord in advance, for all the wondrous things you're going to do! We praise your NAME. The great and Holy I AM. AMEN AND AMEN

    ReplyDelete