donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Got the girls packed!

I've been really procrastinating with this one!  I'm the "get 'er done" type of person...except when it comes to packing for these 2.  I hope what I bought for them fits and they like it.  :) Jordan and I literally went out one day and bought and entire wardrobe for 2 people!  Should have seen all our packages!  It would be nice if I didn't have much clothes shopping for them to do when they get home.  Anyway, whew!  Feels good to have this under control a bit.  

Should be hearing very soon about our Embassy appointment!  So stinkin' exciting to think about flying home with them!  

Kyah, A.K.A. Captain Jack Sparrow, poses in front of "T" and "B's" suitcase...that we hope to be using really, really soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment