donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Take time to pray

Our girls cases got submitted to the US Embassy on 11-10-15 after all the required paperwork was obtained.  Typically when our agency submits this, the adoptive family is given an Embassy date that same day or the following....well, that is typically what happens. It's been 10 days so far!! Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING has been typical about our processes.  Sure makes for an exciting journey.....I say with much sarcasm!

We are again calling on YOU, our faithful prayer warriors, to call on the Name of Jesus to get this process completed! John 16:23 says "I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name".  Usually it's a 3 -5 week turn-around time, we are over 4 weeks.  Still in the time frame and hoping and praying that we get an Embassy date for next week!  Not really sure why I even hold onto dates and time frames, since they just come and go.  So thankful that my God has this already planed and has this all worked out.  (Although, I wish He's let me in on it already!  =)

Our prayer is:  that the Embassy would respond Friday and grant us a date for next week!  I know, not in our timing, but in God's.  I know He continues to hold this all in His control and that alone is my comfort.  Our dream would be a Thanksgiving with our girls, on a plane traveling, taking them to meet their forever family!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! God is so good! Enjoy your first night at home as a momma of 7! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! God is so good! Enjoy your first night at home as a momma of 7! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete