donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

No Shave November.
You've all heard of No Shave November, well for my sweetie, this began in September this past year.  As he did while waiting to see Kyah for the first time at her orphanage, he decided to play this little game and not shave until he sees his new daughters.  Since it looked like we would travel in November, he began growing a beard in September.  So, currently he has sported facial hair for nearly 8 months.  I really like it on him, although he plans to shave it off in between visits of seeing "T" and "B".  He is such a sweetie and I love his passion and longing to get our daughters home.  I'm blessed to be his wife and on the amazing journey with him!

  
Please continue to pray for our adoption process.  We have received updates that are positive, although we are still waiting for a specific signature before we can move forward.  We are told that our agency expects this to happen any day.  I find myself very guarded and not wanting to share specifics or letting myself get excited about how close we are to court.  Just wanting to not get my hopes up only to have an extended wait time once again.  Pray we get this required signature and soon!!  God knows the timing and His timing is always perfect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment