donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sometimes I just don't understand

About 1 1/2 weeks ago we were informed that we would be submitted to Federal court to be reviewed on April 17, pending the final remaining signature required with Regional court.  Well, I regret to say, they still haven't obtained that signature and are out of time to join the review on the 17th.  I don't understand all involved, just that we ran out of time.  Ironic.  All we have is time and we are still late.
I just don't understand God's teaching right now. I struggle to understand why He delays this time and time again.  I just want to do what He wants me to do.  I struggle to see how any good can come out of not uniting us with the girls.  Yet, deeply I do not want to make this about what I want.  Please join me in praying....
Dear Heavenly Father,
I completely trust You.  I know that You hold the answers my heart is desperately trying to understand.  Lord God, please give Todd and I the strength to continue to pursue what Your will for our lives and the lives of our children are.  Help us to remain strong and have faith that can move mountains!  In Your perfectly Holy Name I ask that you intervene.  With you ALL things are possible.  A signature on a piece of paper is minute when compared to all that you have in-store for my precious daughters!  May Your will be done.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I've been checking in once in awhile. Happy birthday to sweet T, Happy Anniversary, praying it will be soon, agree with your heartfelt prayer! God is omniscient and has His reasons for your waiting, but I'm sure it is excruciating! Love you all~ Myrna and Cliff

    ReplyDelete