donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Asking for peace from Above

Unfortunately we have not gotten our necessary approval needed before courts close for the rainy season.  Disappointing to say the least.  It seems that we continue to get delays in bringing our 2 beautiful Ethiopian girls home.  HOWEVER, delays and disappointment are part of life and, God willing, we will get them home immediately following the court closure! 

Wish I could wrap my arms around my girls and let them know it'll all be OK.  I can't, but God can!  Wish I could assure my girls that they have a family who is trying everything in their power to complete these adoptions.  I'm not there to tell them, but God can send His Holy Spirit to give them peace and hope.  

In the meantime, please pray that all of us feels Gods peace!  I can honestly say that I am feeling that today!  I am sad, but know that God has a magnificent plan to bring them home and in the perfect time!  So, we wait on that perfect time.  Please pray that Todd feels this peace as I do.  This is a difficult place to be, but God lead us on this journey to adopt again, and I know with confidence, that He won't leave us!  He cares deeply about orphaned children as it's mentioned over 40 times in the scriptures!  HE cares about "T" and "B" and will not leave them orphaned and alone.  Praying that both girls feel in their hearts and know in their minds that God is real and He cares for them!  Asking our Lord for peace for all of us as we continue on....

No comments:

Post a Comment