donate

donate
Help bring our girls home!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Continuing in faith

Now that I've have a chance to process our negative news yesterday, a verse keeps echoing through my mind.  It's from 1 Thessalonians 5:18, which says:  "In everything give thanks; for this is Gods will for you in Christ Jesus."  I read that verse each time my Mom In Prayer group meets and know God is speaking to me as the Holy Spirit keeps whispering those words.

So today, I choose joy!  I'm looking for the ways that God remains faithful and they are very evident! Not sure why we continue to get delays, but I'm going to give thanks and enjoy the blessings He's granted me right now!

The Bethany Ethiopia team will try to get answers on Monday and appeal.  Only God knows what will happen, but likely we won't travel for court until mid-October.   That being said.....we are gonna pray like crazy that the decision could be changed on Monday!  God is good all the time and all the time God is good!  I can say that with confidence!

Today....I am working on giving thanks in everything, as I try to follow His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment